New or Significantly Altered Models
- 2011 Honda CR-Z
- The CR-Z is an all-new dedicated hybrid model with seating for two. The hybrid system in the CR-Z pairs a 1.5L four cylinder with an electric motor to obtain fuel economy ratings of up to 36 city / 38 highway. The CR-Z has a standard six-speed manual transmission. A CVT is optional.
- 2011 Honda Odyssey
- The Odyssey is all new for 2011. Distinctive new styling wraps a body that is significantly shorter in height, yet wider than its predecessor. Even though the body has changed proportions, the new Odyssey boasts increased interior volume, headroom and legroom. Engine output increases slightly to 248-bhp and a six-speed automatic is now offered on the high-end model. The Odyssey boasts a number of new features including an optional split-screen entertainment system, an in-dash drink cooler, and a highly configurable second row of seating.
- 2011 Honda Accord Coupe
- The 2011 Accord coupe Accord wears revised styling. The main difference is in the front end with a restyled grille and front bumper. The Accord also has a new wheel designs. Additional equipment includes paddle shifters on the EX-L V6 coupe and a USB audio interface on higher trim levels.
- 2011 Honda Accord Sedan
- The 2011 Accord wears revised styling. The main difference is in the front end with a restyled grille and front bumper. The Accord also has a new rear deck lid with horizontal reflectors and new wheel designs. The most visible changes inside are updated seat fabrics and new accent trim. A new Accord SE model offers leather seats at a lower price point. Fuel economy improves slightly for most models.
- 2011 Honda Accord Crosstour
- 2011 Honda Civic Coupe
- 2011 Honda Civic Sedan
- 2011 Honda CR-V
- 2011 Honda Element
- The SC model has been dropped.
- 2011 Honda FCX Clarity
- 2011 Honda Fit
- Stability control is now standard.
- 2011 Honda Insight
- The Insight gains a new base model. The base model has a less capable stereo, and drops the security system.
- 2011 Honda Pilot
- The navigation system is now available on EX-L trim levels. The Touring model includes both the navigation system and rear seat entertainment system.
- 2011 Honda Ridgeline