Home >> Auto Shows
New York is the final major auto show in the US. This is the last opportunity for manufacturers to unveil new vehicles for the American market until the LA Auto Show in November.
- 2017 Geneva Motor Show
- 2017 Chicago Auto Show
- 2017 North American International Auto Show
- 2017 Consumer Electronics Show
- 2016 Los Angeles Auto Show
- 2016 SEMA Show
- 2016 Mondial de l'Automobile (Paris Motor Show)
- 2016 State Fair of Texas
- 2016 Miami International Auto
- 2016 Monterey Car Week
- 2016 Concours d'Elegance of America
- 2016 EyesOn Design Car Show
- 2016 Beijing Motor Show
- 2016 New York International Auto Show
- 2016 Geneva International Motor Show
Auto shows lie at the intersection of car shopping, enthusiasm and entertainment. New car shows provide a rare opportunity to see the latest new offerings and concept cars without the pressure of the sales experience. The controlled environments allow the automakers to display their vehicle in the best possible light. Often, the auto show itself transcends the vehicles, offering showgoers celebrity appearances, activities, and trinkets. By contrast, classic car shows and meets allow current owners and fans to appreciate and celebrate historic, popular and unusual cars.
At Velocity, we cover the most important auto shows, new and old. We track the introduction of new vehicles, and capture a photographic record of the most significant vehicles displayed.