New or Significantly Altered Models
- 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour
- Honda adds a five-door variant of the Accord called the Crosstour. The Crosstour shares the general proportions of the Accord replacing the trunk with an angled hatchback. Power is provided by the 3.5L V6 found in the Accord. The Crosstour also wears a more substantial grille and offers AWD.
- 2010 Honda Insight
- The Insight is an all-new dedicated hybrid model. It has seating for five in its five-door hatchback body style. The hybrid system in the insight pairs a 1.3L four cylinder with an electric motor to obtain fuel economy ratings of 40 city / 43 highway.
- 2010 Honda CR-V
- The 2010 CR-V features a number of styling changes and improvements. Changes to the exterior include a pronounced upper grille and front bumper. A new rear bumper lowers the transition from the body color to the contrasting trim. Interior changes include changes to seat fabric, carpet and the instrument panel finish. The revised 2.4L four cylinder now produces 180-bhp while increasing fuel economy by 1 MPG.
- 2010 Honda Accord Coupe
- 2010 Honda Accord Sedan
- Bluetooth is now available on EX-L models without navigation systems. Rear seat vents have been added to EX and EX-L models. The appearance of the climate control buttons has been updated to ease confusion.
- 2010 Honda Civic Coupe
- 2010 Honda Civic Sedan
- 2010 Honda Element
- A dog friendly package will be offered on EX models. The package includes a ramp and a specially designed kennel for safely hauling dogs. Manual transmissions are no longer available on the Element.
- 2010 Honda FCX Clarity
- 2010 Honda Fit
- 2010 Honda Odyssey
- The rear entertainment system is now offered on EX models. The PAX wheel/tire option has been dropped from the Touring model.
- 2010 Honda Pilot
- 2010 Honda Ridgeline
- 2009 Honda S2000