New or Significantly Altered Models
- 2011 Hyundai Elantra
- The Elantra has been redesigned for 2011. A stylish new exterior is wrapped around a vehicle that has grown by 2 inches in wheelbase and 1 inch in overall length. The new Elantra is also a couple of inches shorter, which explains the slight drop in interior volume. A new smaller displacement 1.8l four cylinder is more powerful and fuel-efficient than the previous 2.0l was.
- 2011 Hyundai Equus
- 2011 Hyundai Sonata
- The sixth generation Sonata wears dramatic new styling outside and in. The new model eschews six-cylinder engines for an all four-cylinder lineup. The new exterior styling has long sweeping roofline with a small rear deck. The sides feature strong styling lines with incorporated door handles. The new model has grown by almost 3 inches in wheelbase. Most models are powered by a 2.4l four-cylinder engine mated to either a six-speed manual or automatic transmission.
- 2011 Hyundai Azera
- The Azera features a number of improvements for the 2011 model year. The front and rear styling is updated. In the front, there are new headlamps with LED accent lights and restyled lower fascia. A new trunk lid and taillights adorn the rear end. Both V6 engines have increased power and fuel economy.
- 2011 Hyundai Accent
- 2011 Hyundai Accent 3d
- 2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring
- The SE model gains standard leather seats.
- 2011 Hyundai Genesis
- Horsepower increases by 10-bhp on the 4.6l V8. The V8 model now includes the Technology package as standard equipment.
- 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
- For its second model year, Hyundai has made a number of interior refinements to the Genesis Coupe. Some examples include padded armrests, new steering wheel leather, cloth wrapped a-pillars and enhanced graphics for the display screen. A new 3.8 R-Spec model joins the lineup.
- 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
- 2011 Hyundai Tucson
- The Tucson adds a new base model, the Tucson GL. The Tucson GL is powered by a 2.0l four cylinder. The front-wheel-drive only GL can be equipped with a five-speed manual or six-speed automatic.
- 2011 Hyundai Veracruz