New or Significantly Altered Models
- 2011 Infiniti M
- An all-new Infiniti M bows for 2011. The new M is roughly the same size inside as its predecessor but wears significantly new styling outside and in. The wider new exterior has significantly more styling detail with pronounced fenders, protruding wheel arches and larger and more pronounced grille. The new model upgrades to the newest powertrains in the Infiniti lineup. The M37 has a 330-bhp 3.7l V6 under the hood, whereas the M56 equips the larger 420-bhp 5.6L V8. A seven-speed automatic is standard on all models. All-wheel-drive is offered with both the V6 and V8 engine (M37x and M56x).
- 2011 Infiniti QX
- The second generation QX56 is no longer related to the Nissan Armada and Titan. Compared to the prior model the new QX is longer and wider and retains its tow ratings and eight passenger seating capability. The 5.6l V8 now outputs 400-bhp and moves a lighter vehicle, so the QX should be quicker. Fuel economy has increased to 14/20 (city/highway).
- 2011 Infiniti G Convertible
- The 2011 model wears a new front fascia and revised wheel designs.
- 2011 Infiniti G Coupe
- The 2011 model wears a new front fascia and revised wheel designs. A new higher performance model joins the lineup. The IPL (Infiniti Performance Line) G coupe has increased horsepower and a unique appearance.
- 2011 Infiniti EX
- A seven speed automatic becomes standard. Options and packages are simplified.
- 2011 Infiniti FX
- 2011 Infiniti G Sedan
- The G sedan offers a choice of powertrains, for 2011. A new smaller displacement 2.5l V6 is available at a lower price point. The G25 sedan is offered in base, Journey and all-wheel-drive G25x trim levels.