- 2009 Chrysler 300
- Updated 5.7L Hemi V8 offers improved horsepower and fuel economy. All-wheel-drive models are now equipped to automatically disengage the all-wheel-drive when it is not required. This results in improved fuel economy for AWD models. Minor equipment changes include a new chromed grille and illuminated cup holders.
- 2009 Chrysler Aspen
- A two-mode hybrid version joins the lineup for 2009. The Aspen Hemi Hybrid pairs the 5.7L V8 with the two-mode hybrid system found in GM vehicles. The hybrid has an estimated fuel economy of 19 city/20 highway. Non hybrid models benefit from updates to the 5.7L V8. The updated Hemi increases power and fuel economy.
- 2009 Chrysler PT Cruiser
- 2009 Chrysler Sebring Convertible
- The Sebring convertible sees a number of option and feature changes. A cloth top is standard on all models. The retractable hard top is optional on Touring and Limited models.
- 2009 Chrysler Sebring Sedan
- The optional all-wheel-drive system was dropped for the 2009 model year. Two months after announcing the 2009 model year changes, Chrysler further pared the Sebring lineup to just one trim level (Limited) and two engines. The 2.7L V6 has been dropped.
- 2009 Chrysler Town & Country
- Chrysler's minivan sees a number of tweaks in its second year after a major overhaul. The brake system has been updated to improve braking performance. Fuel economy on the 4.0L improves to 17/25. A new blind spot monitoring feature is offered on Touring and Limited models.
- 2008 Chrysler Crossfire
- 2008 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster
- 2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser Convertible
- 2008 Chrysler Pacifica