New or Significantly Altered Models
- 2007 Hyundai Accent 3d
- The entry-level Hyundai is all-new for 2007. The new model is shorter in overall length than the previous model, but rides on a longer wheelbase and track increasing interior room. A 1.6L four-cylinder is the only available engine. A five-speed manual is standard with a four-speed automatic optional. The higher SE trim level adds alloy wheels, four-wheel disc brakes, ABS and performance tires.
- 2007 Hyundai Elantra
- All-new Elantra is wider and taller than the model it replaces. The new model offers more interior volume, safety features and features than the outgoing model. The powertrain is unchanged.
- 2007 Hyundai Entourage
- All-new Hyundai Entourage minivan is virtually identical related to the second-generation Kia Sedona. The Entourage is powered by a 242 hp V6 mated to a five-speed automatic. The Entourage has three rows of seating for up to 7. The third row seat folds flat in to the floor.
- 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
- The second-generation Santa Fe grows significantly in size and sophistication. The new model is roughly seven inches longer and 2 inches wider than the model it replaces. The wheelbase and track width have increased by 3 inches. The extra size allows Hyundai to squeeze an optional third row of seating in the rear for seven-passenger hauling. Two different V6 powertrains are offered. The base 2.7L V6 is rated at 185hp, whereas the 3.3L V6 found in SE and Limited models is rated at 242 hp. Both FWD and AWD versions are offered.
- 2007 Hyundai Veracruz
- 2007 Hyundai Tiburon
- Facelifted Tiburon features redesigned front fascia, hood, headlamps, and front fenders. In the rear, Tiburon wears a new rear fascia, taillights and exhaust tips. Instrumentation features new blue backlit gauges.
- 2007 Hyundai Accent
- 2007 Hyundai Azera
- In mid-2007, Hyundai updated the Azera with a new GLS entry-level model. While the SE and Limited retain the 3.8L V6, the GLS model features a 3.3L V6 rated at 234 hp. The SE model is re-equipped with larger wheels and chrome insets on the bumpers.
- 2007 Hyundai Sonata
- Trim levels change for 2007. The Sonata range now includes the GLS, SE and Limited. Engines now meet Ultra Low Emission Vehicle (LEV-II ULEV)
- 2007 Hyundai Tucson
- Trim range updated to GLS, SE, Limited. New exterior colors: Platinum Silver, Brilliant Copper and Dark Titanium Gray.
- 2006 Hyundai Elantra 5-Door