New or Significantly Altered Models
- 2013 Hyundai Elantra coupe
- Hyundai introduced a coupe version of the Elantra for the 2013 model year. Virtually identical in every dimension to the sedan, the coupe also includes the same standard 1.8l four-cylinder engine and six-speed transmissions. Offered in GLS and SE trim levels, the coupe has a higher level of standard equipment than the sedan.
- 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
- The Hyundai Elantra Touring is replaced with a more aggressively styled five-door model for the 2013 model year. The new Elantra GT has a shorter wheelbase and wider track. Overall length has decreased by almost 7 inches reducing legroom and cargo capacity somewhat. The smaller displacement 1.8l is more powerful and fuel efficient than prior models 2.0l. Only one trim level is offered.
- 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
- Hyundai replaced its long-running Santa Fe SUV model with two new models for the 2013 model year. The "Santa Fe Sport" matches the proportions of the outgoing model and offers two rows of seating for five passengers. The longer wheelbase model "Santa Fe" adds about four inches of wheelbase and 8.5 inches of overall length to accommodate three rows of seating for up to seven passengers. The longer wheelbase Santa Fe includes a 3.3l V6 engine as its only available powertrain. Two trim levels are offered: GLS and Limited.
- 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
- Hyundai replaced its long-running Santa Fe SUV model with two new models for the 2013 model year. The "Santa Fe Sport" matches the proportions of the outgoing model and offers two rows of seating for five passengers. The longer wheelbase model "Santa Fe" adds about four inches of wheelbase and 8.5 inches of overall length to accommodate three rows of seating for up to seven passengers. Powertrain choices on the Santa Fe Sport include two fuel-efficient four-cylinder engines. The base engine is a 190-bhp 2.4l four cylinder engine. The more powerful 2-liter turbocharged engine found on 2.0T models produces 264 horsepower.
- 2013 Hyundai Genesis coupe
- The updated Genesis Coupe wears a redesigned front fascia, grille, headlamps and hood. The 3.8l V6 now includes direct injection technology and produces 348-bhp and 295 lb-ft. of torque. The 2.0l four-cylinder has an updated turbocharger increasing power to 274-bhp. The updated engines are paired with either a six-speed manual or a new eight-speed automatic.
- 2013 Hyundai Accent
- 2013 Hyundai Accent 5d
- 2013 Hyundai Azera
- 2013 Hyundai Elantra
- The 2013 model year Elantra sees an increase in standard features for a couple of models.
- 2013 Hyundai Equus
- 2013 Hyundai Genesis
- The 4.6l V8 engine is dropped leaving the 5.0 R-Spec as the only V8 model.
- 2013 Hyundai Sonata
- Hybrid models include a larger electric motor and a higher-output battery pack. These changes extend electric-only driving increasing net fuel economy.
- 2013 Hyundai Tucson
- 2013 Hyundai Veloster
- The Veloster adds a Turbo model which increases the output of the 1.6l four-cylinder to 201-bhp.
- 2012 Hyundai Veracruz