- 1997 Chrysler Sebring
- Chrysler updates the non-convertible Sebring coupe this year with a new front and rear fascia. The update includes a new rear spoiler on the LXi model.
- 1997 Chrysler Cirrus
- The intake manifold and oil pan on the standard 2.4-litre 4 cylinder are revised this year to help to reduce engine noise during operation.
- 1997 Chrysler Concorde
- The 214 hp 3.5-litre SOHC 24-valve V-6 engine is now the only available engine in the Concorde.
- 1997 Chrysler LHS
- 1997 Chrysler Sebring Convertible
- The Autostick transmission is available as an option on Sebrings equipped with the 2.5-litre V-6. The 2.4-litre engine receives a quieter intake manifold.
- 1997 Chrysler Town & Country
- Town & Country is now designated as SX in short wheelbase form and LX in long-wheelbase form. For 1997 the 4th door is standard on the Chrysler version of the minivan. A traction control system is now standard that uses brake application to reduce wheelspin. Buyers of the LX with the 3.8-litre V-6 can opt for a new all wheel drive system. The AWD system also includes 4 wheel disc brakes and a load-leveling suspension.
- 1996 Chrysler New Yorker