New or Significantly Altered Models
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
- The CL 500 and CL 600 are replaced with the all-new CL 550 and CL 600 coupes. Both new versions have more power and luxury features than their well-equipped predecessors do. The V-8 powered CL 550 has an ample 382-bhp, while the V-12 CL 600 has an even more generous 510-bhp. Bold, aggressive styling visually separates the CL from other Mercedes-Benz vehicles, and resembles no current Mercedes-Benz.
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
- All-new large SUV from Mercedes-Benz features a 4.6L V8, 7-speed automatic and all-wheel drive. The GL-Class has 3 rows of seating and is capable of a class-V towing up to 7500 lbs.
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- An all-new ninth-generation S-Class bows for 2007. The model range starts with the S550 which is powered a new 5.5L V-8 producing 382-bhp/391 lb.-ft. This new engine finally has DOHC 4-valve heads and variable valve timing, unlike the SOHC 3-valve head V-8 engine in the previous generation car. The V8 is mated to a 7-speed automatic. At the upper end, the S600 and S65 AMG models feature V12 power trains with 5-speed automatic transmissions. The new styling features more angular and taut surfaces than its predecessor does and the overall effect is vaguely reminiscent of the Maybach sedans. A redesigned interior now has increased shoulder and elbow room and a host of new electronic features.
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class sedan
- The E-class receives a mildly restyled front bumper and grille and several powertrain changes. A 382 hp E550 model replaces last years E500. A 507 hp E63 AMG replaces the E55 AMG. The E320 BLUETEC replaces the E320 CDI. The PRE-SAFE anticipatory safety system added to all E-Class models.
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon
- The E-class receives a mildly restyled front bumper and grille and several powertrain changes. A 507 hp E63 AMG replaces the E55 AMG. The PRE-SAFE anticipatory safety system added to all E-Class models.
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz SL-class 2d convertible
- A new 5.5L V8 powers the SL550 entry level model. All 4 models receive a bump in power. New front air dam front grille. Clear-lens tail lights and chrome-trimmed fog lights. On the inside, new door sills and upgraded interior appointments including carbon fiber on the AMG models.
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class sedan
- The C55 AMG has been discontinued. The US C-Class lineup is limited to the C230, C280 and C350 sedans.
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK-class Cabriolet
- The CLK benefits from powertrain changes made to the 2007 lineup. The 475 hp CLK63 AMG Cabriolet replaces the 362 hp CLK55 AMG. The 382 hp CLK550 replaces the CLK500.
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK-class coupe
- The CLK benefits from powertrain changes made to the 2007 lineup. The 382 hp CLK550 replaces the CLK500.
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
- The handsome CLS-Class benefits from powertrain changes for 2007. A 382 hp CLS550 model replaces last years CLS500. A 507 hp CLS63 AMG replaces the CLS55 AMG. The PRE-SAFE anticipatory safety system added to all CLS-Class models.
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz G-Class
- The G-Class receives new standard features and minor interior styling changes including a new center console design and upgraded seats.
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class
- The ML63 AMG model joins the lineup. The 6.3L V8 is the first powerplant developed by AMG from the ground up. The AMG model is distinguised by unique front and rear aprons, distinct front grille, fender flares and stainless-steel runing boards. A 215hp diesel powertrain will joins the lineup later in the model year.
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz R-Class
- A 507 hp R63 AMG model will join the lineup. A R320 diesel model will appear later in the model year.
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz SLK-class