New or Significantly Altered Models
- 2007 Acura MDX
- The MDX is all-new for 2007. The new model is larger and more powerful than the model it replaces, yet the curb weight and fuel economy remain roughly the same. The MDX features a 300 hp, 3,7L SOHC V6 engine and 5-speed automatic. The drivetrain features standard all-wheel-drive with Acura's Super-Handling All-Wheel Drive(TM) (SH-AWD(TM)) system. P255/55R18 tires are standard with 19-inch wheels and tires optional. The aggressive new styling on the exterior includes a unique grille design that appears to be a reversed version of the Acura signature grille. HID low-beam headlamps and LED tail lamps contribute to the aggressive look of the new model. Inside, the MDX retains three rows of seating for up to seven passengers; however, the emphasis is on comfort for the front two rows of seats.
- 2007 Acura RDX
- RDX is an all-new compact SUV vehicle for the Acura line. Intended to woo BMW X3 buyers, the RDX features a 240 hp turbocharged four-cylinder engine, five-speed automatic transmission, and full-time all-wheel-drive. The turbocharged engine in the RDX is the first for Honda in the US.
- 2007 Acura RL
- RL offers 3 trim levels for 2007 to offer more pricing and equipment level choices.
- 2007 Acura TL
- The TL Type-S returns for 2007. A larger displacement 3.5L V6 is rated at 286 hp, an increase of 28 hp over the base model. The Type-S package offers a choice of six-speed manual or five-speed automatic transmission. The six-speed manual is now only offered on the Type-S model. The Type-S also adds larger Brembo front brakes, unique wheels and minor interior trim differences.
- 2007 Acura TSX
- No major changes for 2007.
- 2006 Acura RSX