Click on a year to see the models that we have recorded for that model year.
- Detailed information on past, present and prototype Rovers, Austins and related marques.
- Performance Metro Club
- Dedicated to the performance models of Rovers K and A-Series Metro. Contains events, members cars, and membership information.
- Rover Club of Sweden
- Information, articles and photos.
- Rover P4 Drivers Guild
- Formed in 1977 to cater for owners of the Rover 60, 75, 80, 90, 95, 100, 105, and 110 range of cars manufactured between 1950 and 1964. Contains photographs, history, events diary, and joining information.
- Rover P5 Owners Club
- Caters for the P5 and V8 engined P5B. Includes buyers guide, events, magazine and classifieds.
- Rover P6 Drivers Club
- Formed in 1993 to help enthusiasts of Rover 2000, 2200 and 3500 V8 cars enjoy driving and maintaining their cars.
- Rover SD1 Club
- Features history of the marque, meetings, photos, and membership application form.
- Contains photographs of the marque, and guest book.
- The Man from Auntie
- An owner's eye view of his Rover P4. Article is part of the Classic Motor monthly archive.
- The Rover Owner's Club
- For owners and enthusiasts of the 200,400,600, 800 and 75. News, views, tips, help and bimonthly magazine. Also contains joining information.
- Vereniging Rover SD1 Vrienden
- Dedicated to the Rover SD1 with pictures, technical information, history, club events, and a link page.