New or Significantly Altered Models
- 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Mitsubishi reintroduced the Mirage sub-compact to the US market for 2014. The small, front-wheel-drive 5-door is powered by 1.2l 3-cylinder engine. A five-speed manual transmission is standard and a CVT is optional.
- 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander
- Mitsubishi restyled the Outlander for 2014. Almost identical in size to its predecessor, the new model is only .5 in longer. The new styling is smoother losing the sharp angles, and prominent wheel arches. Powertrain options remain the same with the ES and SE models equipping a 2.4l four-cylinder engine and GT models upgrading to a 3.0l V6. Four-cylinder models include a CVT transmission, whereas the V6 model equips a six-speed automatic. Three row seating is standard on all models.
- 2014 Mitsubishi i-MiEV
- 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer
- 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback
- 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport