New or Significantly Altered Models
- 2013 Porsche Boxster
- Porsche's entry-level roadster is all-new for 2013. The new model is lower with a significantly longer wheelbase and wider track. The base powertrain is a 2.7l horizontal six-cylinder rated at 275-bhp. The Boxster S equips a 3.4l six-cylinder now rated at 325-bhp. Both engines are available with either a six-speed manual transmission or seven-speed automated gearbox. In typical Porsche fashion, styling changes are subtle.
- 2013 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet
- 2013 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe
- 2013 Porsche 911 Turbo
- 2013 Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet
- 2013 Porsche Cayenne
- The GTS model rejoins the lineup. The Cayenne GTS increases performance with 20 additional horsepower, a lowered ride height and different final drive ratio. The Cayenne also adds a new Diesel model powered by a 3.0l V6 engine.
- 2013 Porsche Panamera
- The Panamera gains a GTS model. The Panamera GTS is powered by a 430-bhp V8 and slots above the 4S in the lineup.