New or Significantly Altered Models
- 2008 Infiniti EX35
- The EX35 is a new G35 derived compact sport wagon intended to compete with the BMW X3. A 297-hp 3.5L V6 is the only available engine.
- 2008 Infiniti G Coupe
- New G37 coupe features all-new styling outside and in. Power is provided by a 3.7L V6 rated at 330 hp, 270 lb-ft of torque.
- 2008 Infiniti M
- The M is updated for 2008 with revised styling on the front and rear fascias. A new grille and standard HID xenon headlights adorn the front. New fenders, decklid and revised taillights are found in the rear. Sport models will wear distinct bumpers and side sill extensions. The interior is updated with new aluminum and wood trim. The instrumentation features new white lighting with violet accents. AWD will be available for the first time with the V8 in the new M45x model. Six new colors and new wheel designs round out the changes.
- 2008 Infiniti QX56
- The updated 2008 QX56 features new front and rear fascias, a new roof rack, and standard 275/60R20 tires.
- 2008 Infiniti FX
- XM satellite radio becomes standard.
- 2008 Infiniti G Sedan
- A sport package will be offered on the G35x. XM satellite radio becomes standard.