New or Significantly Altered Models
- 2023 Honda Accord
- The 11th generation Accord joins the Honda lineup as a 2023 model. Size wise, the new model is very similar to its predecessor. The new Accord is down to powertrain choices. A 192-bhp 1.5l turbocharged four-cylinder is equipped in the LX and EX trim levels. All upper trim level models (Sport, EX-L, Sport-L, and Touring) equip a 2.0l Hybrid powertrain rated at 204-bhp and 247 lb-ft of torque.
- 2023 Honda CR-V
- Honda's popular crossover, the CR-V is all-new for 2023. The new model is longer, wider and rides on a longer wheelbase than the model it replaces. Two powertrain choices are available in both FWD and AWD. The LX, EX and EX-L trim levels equip a 1.5l turbocharged four-cylinder engine rated at 190 horsepower. The Sport and Sport Touring trims include a 2.0l hybrid system rated at 204 horsepower.
- 2023 Honda HR-V
- The second generation of Honda's compact crossover arrived as a 2023 model year vehicle. Compared to its predecessor, the new model is significantly longer (+9.5 in), wider (+2.6 in), and rides on a longer wheelbase (+1.7 in) with a wider track (+2.2 in). A 2.0l four-cylinder mated to a CVT transmission is standard on all models. Trim levels include LX, Sport, and EX-L.
- 2023 Honda Pilot
- All-new for 2023, the fourth-generation Pilot bows for 2023. The new Pilot is longer in wheelbase (+2.8in) and overall length (+3.4in). Passenger volume increases to 162 cu ft from 154.3 cu ft. A new 3.5l V6 rated at 285-bhp is the sole powertrain. The TrailSport model is further differentiated from other Pilot trims with trail ready features like all-terrain tires, skid plates and an unique all-wheel drive system.
- 2023 Honda Civic Hatchback
- 2023 Honda Civic sedan
- 2023 Honda Odyssey
- New Sport trim level equips black 19-inch wheels and blackened trim outside and in. The LX has been dropped.
- 2023 Honda Passport
- 2023 Honda Ridgeline
- 2023 Honda Civic Type R