Click on a year to see the models that we have recorded for that model year.
- ArticBoy's Nash Metropolitan graphics
- Vintage Nash Metropolitan advertising graphics plus other American Motors graphics, and AMC computer goodies.
- Buckeye Mets
- An active group of Metropolitan enthusiasts, based in Northeastern Ohio and Northwestern Pennsylvania, affiliated with the Metropolitan Owners Club of North America Inc. (M.O.C.N.A.).
- High Plains Region of the Nash Car Club of America
- Photos, membership and event information. Club serves Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nebraska, North and South Dakota, and Wyoming.
- JRC Metropolitans
- Lots of great pictures including a Met limo. Includes a lubrication chart and the radio schematic.
- Metropolitan Pit Stop
- A North Hollywood, California couple offers parts, service, and restoration. Includes pictures of their Metropolitan Museum.
- Metropolitan Repair
- Information on removal, refurbishing, and reinstallation of Nash Metropolitan parts.
- Nash and associated cars in the UK
- Nash and associated vehicles in the UK with details of other Euro Nash vehicles.
- Nash Automobiles for 1954
- Two page advertisement for this '54 Model.
- Nash Car Club of America
- Club descriptions, visitor information, and online application.
- Our 1955 (and 1960) Nash Metropolitans
- Includes a number of photos along with over 30 links to related Nash websites.
- Pacific Northwest Metropolitan Owners Club
- An international club whose purpose has been to form and provide a fellowship for those interested in the restoration and preservation of the Metropolitan automobile.
- Steve Hills Met site
- Dedicated to British Metropolitans, their owners, and enthusiasts.
- The Metropolitan Club of California Ltd.
- California Nash Metropolitan club chartered by MOCNA (Nash Owner's Club Of North America)
- The Weird Old Guy with the Cool Car
- Gerry's Nash Metropolitan page with some interesting information and links.
- Tribute To The Metropolitan
- Facts and pictures and links of the Austin / Nash Metropolitan.
- 1932 Nash 1099 Victoria Coupe
- 1941 Nash Ambassador Eight
- 1938 Nash Lafayette sedan
- 1954 Nash Ambassador
- 1957 Nash Ambassador Country Club 2d hardtop
- 1960 Nash Metropolitan
- 1951 Nash Ambassador
- 1953 Nash Statesman
- 1957 Nash Ambassador Custom
- 1950 Nash Ambassador