New or Significantly Altered Models
- 2009 Infiniti FX
- The big, bold Infiniti FX gets more aggressive styling and a bigger engine. Infiniti added a new 390-bhp 5.0L V-8 for the FX50, which replaces the 4.5L V-8 previously available on the FX45. The FX35 also gets a more powerful 3.5L V-6 with 303-bhp. Both engines are coupled to a new 7-speed automatic and optional magnesium paddle shifters.
- 2009 Infiniti G Convertible
- The Infiniti G37 Convertible is an all-new model featuring a 3-piece folding hardtop. The convertible is longer and wider than the coupe.
- 2009 Infiniti EX35
- 2009 Infiniti G Coupe
- The G coupe adds an all-wheel-drive model, dubbed G37x. A new 7-speed automatic transmission replaces the 5-speed automatic.
- 2009 Infiniti G Sedan
- The 2009 G sedan is fitted with a new VQ37VHR, 3.7l V6 rated at 328-bhp. Model names change to G37. A new 7-speed automatic transmission replaces the 5-speed automatic.
- 2009 Infiniti M
- M35 models benefit from a bump in horsepower in the 3.5L V6. A 7-speed automatic becomes the standard transmission on RWD M35 models only.
- 2009 Infiniti QX56